Get Bright Future With Us
Admission Open Now!
Instruction Before Applying Offline
- Admission for Bachelor degree courses commences immediately after the announcement of Results by RBSE, CBSE, and all recognized state boards. There is no boundation of percentage and the choice of subject is based on merit.
- Admission criteria are as per the norms laid down by the Pandit Deendayal Upadhayaya Shekhawati University, Sikar.
- Admission is taken on the basis of merit. Application is reviewed by the admission committee, set up for the purpose and/or personal interview with the committee.
- The management reserves the right to grant/ deny admission.
Steps To Apply
- Prospectus and application forms are available at the college office.
- • Filled up application form should be submitted immediately after the announcement of state/board results.
- • On the scheduled date and time, the candidate along with her parents shall meet the principal with original certificates, fees, and 5 stamp size photographs.
The following certificates have to be produced along with two Xerox copies.
- Mark sheet Photocopy of the 10th , 12th & Last Qualifying exam photocopy
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Character Certificate (C.C.)
- Migration Certificate (M.C.) Original, If required
- Aadhar Card (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Card
- Passport Size Photographs 
Note : admission will not be accepted after the last date, decided by the college.
Apply Online :