Proctorial Board, Anti Ragging & Disciplinary Committee
It consists of the following members:
|S. No.||Members Name||Designation||Mob. No.|
|1||Mr. Bhaskar Barsar||Principalemail@example.com|
|2||Mr. Jagdeep||Assist. Prof.||8875778877||Jagdeep2991@gmail.com|
|3||Ms. Karan Singh||Lecturerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Ms. Aastha Sharma||Lectureremail@example.com|
The following are the functions of Proctorial Board, Anti Ragging & Disciplinary Committee.
- To maintain & enforce strict discipline in the college campus.
- To enforce strict dress code among students.
- To enforce total prohibition of mobile phones usage by the students inside the college campus. Please note that mobile phone is totally prohibited in the college campus and if a student is found carrying mobile phone, the mobile phone needs to be confiscated and submitted to the Principal.
- To monitor the movement of the students in the college and prevent students loitering around in the corridors during the college working hours.
- To ensure that all the students attend classes without bunking and prevent the students from leaving the college early. Please note that no student can leave the college without prior permission of the higher authorities (gate pass should be produced).
- To ensure that students maintain at most silence in the library.
- To maintain proper discipline in the student waiting room and corridors during the college working hours.
- To assist the college Anti Ragging Committee in preventing ragging in the college and to spread anti- ragging campaign throughout the students community.
- To recommend suitable disciplinary action against that student including in fact of indiscipline behind doubt.