It consists of the following members:
|1||Mr. Bhaskar Barsar||Principal|
|2||Mr. Jagdeep||Assist. Prof.|
|3||Ms. Aastha Sharma||Lecturer|
|4||Mr. Sourabh Singh Rajawat||Lecturer|
The following are the functions of Anti-Discrimination Cell.
- To receive Grievance from faculty, staff and students/parents.
- To find the facts of the Grievance.
- To suggest remedial and preventive measures,
- To review the suggestions/complaints raised by the students during periodical counseling.
- To review the outgoing students feedback.